18 October 2007

The future of When In Doubt, Clap!

Updates, changes, and a few photos

I'm currently working on a few updates, primarily working on some ideas for new headers for the blog. I have the robotank design that was up for a while, this new ghost one and I'm working on one with a gun. We'll see how that goes.

Right now I'm working on a review of the Interpol show from Monday (yeah, that was a while ago). That review will be my last show review for a while as I have a few other issues, primarily involving school and family, that will not allow me time for shows until some point after New Years most likely.

But fear not, there will still be updates to this site, I may even venture into a little less formal format, and take on including some music news and opinion beyond my usual show reviews and CD reviews and the like. Hopefully that will add up to more posts to draw a more regular readership.



Here are a few photos from the Arcade Fire/LCD Soundsystem show taken by Weston Colton. The photos are from a film camera. That's right they're the real deal. The photos of me are also from that show and were shot by Weston.


































Note of thanks: Weston Colton has taken a number of photos at shows we've been to in the past, but since I usually don't give much credit to photos, I figure he deserves some credit. He took the John Vanderslice photos, some of the Modest Mouse photos and some others.

Gregory Hunt also has taken a few photos at some shows we've been to. I'm not sure which if any have been posted on here, but I would like to thank him for shooting some photos for me as well.

No comments: